new journal



I can usually curb my desire to buy a new journal when I walk through Borders. (Though it is difficult!) Today I couldn't. I saw this little gem, and had to buy it! My "old" journal isn't quite filled yet, so it's not really a necessity, but I can decorate it's blank cover until the time comes when I can actually write in it.

I've always wanted a journal without lines on the pages because it seems more real - like the journaler has free reign to do whatever they please. Thus, more ME. I only hope I fill it up with nice "meness" and not sloppy junk. We'll see.

Stay tuned...

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to new journal

Brittany said...

ha i loved this. i too am a slave to buying new notebooks. i just got one today. and it's kind of like this one actually, but no band to keep it shut. are your pages brown too? i love it. i got new pens too.

Brittany said...

p.s. i added you to my link list on my blog. :)

lauren said...

hey! your blog is adorable! i am totally stealing your time clock and calender widget thing, i hope you don't mind!

Teri said...

I LOVE getting new journals, there is something about it. It almost feels like a fresh start doesn't it? I always have a goal to put more things in it that I want to pass on to my kids and their kids, but it always ends up being my ramblings and frustrations and such. Oh well, it's my therapy I guess.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.