I'm still not completely in "summer" mode. {the fact that in three days it's supposed to be 30 degrees doesn't help, either!} I'm out of school, but I'm still worrying about my non-existent homework. So, today I thought of a few summer time goals to help get me in the free wheelin' summer mood, and to get me excited for what my time off school could bring!
[..] have a wheatgrass shot from Jamba Juice
[..] conquer Kingdom Hearts!
[/] get over my laziness and clean out my disastrous bedroom
[..] finish reading every book I've started and abandoned
[/] make a few new music videos
[..] sew a dress! {like one of these, maybe}
[..] take Traxx up to Salt Lake
[/] make dinner for the fam twice a week
[/] finish Bryant's song, Empty Shell
[..] work at Illustrator until I am proud of myself
[x] wear shorts...
[..] wash and lotion my face every night before bed
[..] run 1/2 a mile without stopping
[x] DRAW!
[..] pay a visit to Timp Cave
[/] resist cutting my hair
[..] spend more time outside
[/] take Daisy on more walks
[..] do some Henna
[..] watch silent and foreign films
[..] take up yoga again, possibly Pilates
[x] sleep with my window open
[/] visit family more
[..] don't be afraid to talk to strangers
[/] watch less TV
[..] improve my recycling habits
[/] get all albums and album art accurate in my iPod
[..] get the family to get their moles checked out
[..] go to bed and wake up at decent hours
[x] call friends and go out more, with the family and without
[/] work on my posture - yoga should help with that!
[..] take up watercolour again
[/] go on more bike rides around the town
[x] get a new bathing suit and spend some time at the pool
[..] be able to do a handstand on my bionic wrist
[..] get my employee pictures from the lovely Nicole Hill
[x] try a new restaurant
[..] take an Institute class
[..] go on a road trip
[/] spend more time on my knees
[..] attend the ballet
[..] attend a Utah Symphony concert
[/] play rock band drums on expert!
[/] give copies to the owners of the doggies I took pictures of
[x] go to a concert
[..] have a sleepout under the stars in my backyard
There's a few things to do! We'll see how many items I can check off by the end of the summer..
x=done!, /=in process or partly done, ..=not done



4 Responses to summa' time
Okay babe, I'm with you on some of those, here is my list to do with you:
Do a handstand on my bionic arm.
Run a 1/2 mile with out stopping (I got my no pee my pants pills yesterday)
Yoga and pilates
Some I'm all about you doing:
Visiting family more,
taking up water color again (I want one)
Spending time at the pool cause you can come with us this summer.
Good post, I'm diggin it, and feelin it!
Yeah! I'm excited for summer now. Congrats on the no pee your pants pills!
What kind of watercolor would you like? OH! I like to paint buildings.. what if I paint your house? (Or anything else you would like, really. Just an idea.)
That would be awesome if you could paint our house, our summer time house, that's when I like it the best cause we have leaves on the trees and flowers out front. That'd be so cool.
I hope my no pee my pants pills work soon. I haven't tried them out yet, I'll have to go jogging or something, maybe go to your house and jump.
I must tell you that your list of goals inspired me to do similar things as well. I love your mind and the way it works. I wish I were around to do some of those things with you. i love you.
+bry
Post a Comment